You don’t need to be a marketing whiz to understand that customer reviews are vital to your business’s growth. Ask any local business owner who has spent time improving their web presence, and they’ll tell you: Customer reviews can make or break your business.
For instance, most people are aware that:
- The majority of U.S. consumers trust online reviews as much as they trust recommendations from friends.
- Reviews prove your authenticity to search engines like Google. Therefore, your local ranking depends, in part, on the quality and quantity of your reviews.
- The more reviews you have, the less impact any individual review can make on your overall rating.
However, the hard part comes when you’re trying to manage reviews. Whether you’re attempting to get more reviews from past customers or responding to negative reviews you read online, it’s difficult to know what the most effective strategy is. That’s why we wrote this FREE e-book for you! It’s a complete customer reviews guide for small, local businesses.
“Customer Reviews: How They Can Make or Break Your Business” provides you with all the detailed, step-by-step instructions you require. You’ll learn:
- Why customer reviews matter so much in the first place
- How to respond to bad reviews (while still making yourself look good)
- How to get more online reviews from your customers
- Why creating your own fake reviews is not an option
- And more!
Getting the right number of customer reviews and managing them successfully can be a tricky balancing act. That’s why you need this customer reviews guide. Download it today for free and get ready to watch your business take off!