- Our Grow As You Go program has several levels, and we’ll use it to meet you where you’re at. However, it’s most popular with business owners who are just starting out with no web presence and aren’t yet ready for a long-term investment. This is because the first level gets you set up with a foundational landing page that you can use as your business’s virtual storefront. From there, you can keep adding features as you grow and begin to want more out of your web presence.
- Custom plans, on the other hand, are more suited to businesses that already have some semblance of a web presence and just need to fill in the gaps where their previous advertising attempts have fallen short.
- Are you talking about the map results, organic results, or paid results?
- For which search term(s)? Something unrealistically long and specific or one that I'm actually targeting? For my unique business name?
- How can you guarantee what Google will do? Do you control Google?
- Creating an optimized listing on Google is crucial if you want to be as visible as possible to people searching for your services locally. Your listing’s optimization is one of the factors that influences the ranking of your website, while your website’s optimization influences the ranking of your listing. Each informs the other. Therefore, it’s vital that you optimize both.
- Google sends PINs to listing owners as a way of verifying that the listed business address is, in fact, correct. Prospect Genius needs you to give us that PIN so we can verify your listing and continue with the optimization process.