As a business owner, it’s always a good idea to evaluate how things are going in order to make the necessary changes. After all, genuine improvement can only be achieved once you’ve honestly reflected on your strengths and weaknesses. If you’re serious about making 2013 your company’s best year yet, then thoroughly assessing the successes and shortcomings of your business is an essential step. We do it often here at Prospect Genius and encourage you to as well!
Since it is the year 2013, and considering that you’re already checking out our niche blog, we’re going to assume that you’re employing some sort of Internet marketing or lead generation program for your company. If, upon reflection, you’re wondering what you could do to strengthen your company’s online advertising campaign, then you’ll want to read this short checklist that can help you take your lead generation campaign to the next level.
- Have you been diligent about sending in your Google, Bing, and Yahoo! PINs as soon as your SEO company has requested them? Having your business displayed on these three major search engines is vital to your online success, so it’s important to provide your SEO company with these PINs promptly.
- Have you been controlling the quality of your site’s images? Photos of you and your employees on the job work best. Pictures of your work vehicles or office are great, too! Images help convert site visitors into customers, so they can make a world of difference. And remember: grainy or low-contrast pictures do not bode well for the quality of work that you promise to deliver to prospective customers.
- Have you written any blog posts? Blog posts help keep your site fresh and ranking well with Google. Having a blog attached to your site is also a great way to promote savings and deals or talk about an interesting job you are working on.
- Have you leveraged your company’s newsworthy events to their best advantage? If your business has hired a new employee or moved offices, for example, let your SEO company know so they can put out a press release. Press releases are a great way to promote your company online!
- Last, but certainly not least, are you answering your phone? If you aren’t answering your calls in a timely manner, no amount of promotion will help your business. It’s crucial that you answer the phone and return calls quickly! If, for some reason, you can’t get to the phone at a certain time or on a certain day of the week, ask about the advanced call routing available from Prospect Genius. It redirects missed calls to an employee or other number (like your cell phone, perhaps). There’s no cost to set it up, and there’s a great chance it will improve your bottom line!
To a Successful 2013!
After reviewing the above checklist, if it dawns on you that you haven’t been as involved in your online advertising campaign as you could be, then it’s time to make some changes. If you’ve been doing all of the above but you’re still having a tough time keeping in touch with your SEO company’s campaign coordinators, then it’s time to make some even bigger changes. Ditch your ineffective marketing team and call Prospect Genius to discuss how our comprehensive lead generation program can help you improve your company in 2013 and beyond.
Our success depends on your business’s success, so you can trust that we are always working hard to bring you our best work!